Legal Question in Immigration Law in Georgia

My boyfriend id married but wants to get a divorce asap for his still now wife but she is in proceses of getting her green card what can we do

Asked on 6/08/13, 12:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If your BF is the petitioner of his wife's LPR case, then he can withdraw the I-130 & file for divorce.

Read more
6/10/13, 7:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

8817 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
David SlaterDavid P. Slater, Esq.Boca Raton, FL
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now