Georgia  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/17/10, 11:14 am

Is there anyway I can request a B-2 visa for my 79 year old father thru the Immigration without having to file an I-130? I'm an American citizen and my father went to the consulate in Brazil last year and applied twicefor a tourist visa carrying all of the necessary documents from me and the visa still was denied. He just want to visit and not live in the US.


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search