Legal Question in Immigration Law in Georgia

Victim of Crime

I am trying to find an organization called ''Tapestry'' who helps families of the victime of crime, or if you know of any organization who can help the family files ''U'' visa, please advice.



Asked on 5/26/04, 4:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rebecca White Law Office of Rebecca White
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Victim of Crime

I am unfamiliar with the organization. If you would like assistance with a U visa, you may contact my office. You may also wish to contact the National Immigration Project, part of the National Lawyers Guild.

Read more
Answered on 5/26/04, 4:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now