Legal Question in Insurance Law in Georgia

An insurance company has sent me a General Release & Affidavit form for settlement of an auto accident. Can I change the settlement amount, then initial it on the form, sign it, then send it back to the insurance company for final settlement?

Asked on 2/20/13, 7:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Sure, and they then add it so the shredder. Of course you cannot unilaterally make up your own settlement amount without their agreement.

Read more
Answered on 2/20/13, 9:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Insurance Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now