Legal Question in Insurance Law in Georgia

i had a life insurance with state farm owned by my wife.she passed away two months ago.i want to claim $400,000,because she passed away already and she passed away liver cancer.can i actually do this?if an insurance has death event coverage.

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

It appears you are asking is what your wife's policy covers. We can't possibly know. You should have the policy. Read it to see what it covers and follow the claim procedures.

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

Your post cannot be answered without reading the policy. I am guessing you are asking if liver cancer is accidental death, and if that is your question the answer is no.

Ronald Arthur Lowry Ronald Arthur Lowry

I also cannot tell what you are asking. Is the policy a life insurance policy insuring your wife's life? Is it an accidental death policy? Is the policy a life insurance policy insuring your life that she owned and you are unsure about what to do? I would need more information to answer any questions, but I am happy to do so at no charge if you contact me directly.

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Georgia

Insurance Law Legal Forms