Georgia  |  Juvenile Dependency

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/05/13, 4:29 pm

I am 17 years old and my friend's parents have legal guardianship of me. I have family I can live with but by the time it got through court, i'd be 18. I looked up laws on but they are all so contradicting. What can I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search