Georgia  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/02/13, 5:59 pm

is there anything I can do if my boss of the job I quit recently wont give me my last check

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/10/13, 12:13 pm by Glenn M. Lyon, Esq.

Have an attorney send them a demand letter and possibly file a claim with the Georgia Department of Labor.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

MacGREGOR LYON, LLC, Business Attorneys 1230 Peachtree Street, NE, Suite 3750 Atlanta, GA 30309

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search