Legal Question in Employment Law in Georgia

My boss owes me for three and half months of pay and he is claiming he is broke. What resources do I have to get my money?

Asked on 5/31/13, 2:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Caldwell DeLong, Caldwell, Bridgers & Fitzpatrick LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can file/suit under the FLSA and for contract breach.

If he has any assets you can attach and garnish them to satisfy the judgment.

Michael Caldwell


Read more
Answered on 6/25/13, 5:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now