Legal Question in Employment Law in Georgia

I am contracting for a company as a political advocate and they have been withholding funds each payday for months. I have contacted the woman that does payroll and other management on several times and they will not respond to my emails or my calls. I have had it with this company and I am about to end my contract with them. However, I am wanting to file a legal claim against them to get my money. What are my overall options as far as retrieving my money.

Asked on 11/15/13, 8:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Work it out or file in Magistrate Court (if under $15,000).

Read more
Answered on 11/16/13, 4:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now