Georgia  |  Employment Law

I am trying to find a Pro Bono Lawyer or a lawyer that I could pay after a winning case. I was working for a restaurant that management harassed me and ridiculed me by telling me that I had to wear this kimono costume or they threatened to fire me. They took pictures of me and told me I had to wear this outfit in front of my employees and customers. This outfit was no where near part of our uniform requirements. Management continued to harassment and then one day randomly fired me. One decent manager told me to file with the EEOC because he said that it was racial harassment because of the fact I was one of the few Asians that worked there and there was no reason for them to put me in a kimono. The EEOC denied my case and told me to look for a lawyer if I was to file against the restaurant and that is what I'm trying to find out now. I live in Lawrenceville, Georgia (Atlanta area). Thank you.

Answered on: 9/25/12, 1:28 pm by Quinn Johnson, Esq.

You may have a Wrongful Termination case based the facts provided. I will need additional details to fully assess your options.

You have taken a first step by posting on this website. However, at this point you should consult an attorney immediately. Furthermore, do not post any other details on this (or any other) public website.

Please feel free to call or email my office now for a free consultation and information.

Good luck.

S. Quinn Johnson, Esq.

Johnson PC

Johnson PC, Attorneys at Law 1111 Lincoln RD, 4th FL Miami, FL 33139