Georgia  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/12/10, 3:02 pm

Someone broke into a home that I am renting and now the landlord wants me to pay for the property damage done what should I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search