Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Georgia

We need to file a civil or small claims action but have no idea where the defendant lives - he has an attorney can we serve the papers to his attorney - does he have to accept service if he has directed us not to contact his client?

Asked on 6/05/13, 8:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No the attorney does not have to accept service. You need to find the defendant. Its not hard - there are people finder services at low cost or a private detective.

Read more
6/05/13, 1:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88222 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessRiverside, San Bernardino, CA
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now