Georgia  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

I was the victim of a fraudulent eviction in Georgia. The sheriff showed up at my house without a court ordered writ of possession and tossed all of my personal property out into the rain and mud, destroying it all. The magistrate had not issued a writ of possession, in fact, the bank had to sought a writ of possession. We were occupying the residence under the instructions of the bank while litigation was pending regarding environmental issues with the property, i.e. the home built on federal government property, illegally installed septic system on stolen prooperty, sewage running into Lake Lanier, no storm water discharge permit into Lake Lanier (federal waters).

I have a $1,000,000.00 Personal Property Contents insurance policy that covers the loss to personal property due to this event (criminal destruction of property due to no writ of possession).

I need a layer referral to prosecute this insurance claim. The actual claimed loss is about $900,000.00.