Georgia  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

I was the victim of a fraudulent eviction in Georgia. The sheriff showed up at my house without a court ordered writ of possession and tossed all of my personal property out into the rain and mud, destroying it all. The magistrate had not issued a writ of possession, in fact, the bank had to sought a writ of possession. We were occupying the residence under the instructions of the bank while litigation was pending regarding environmental issues with the property, i.e. the home built on federal government property, illegally installed septic system on stolen prooperty, sewage running into Lake Lanier, no storm water discharge permit into Lake Lanier (federal waters).

I have a $1,000,000.00 Personal Property Contents insurance policy that covers the loss to personal property due to this event (criminal destruction of property due to no writ of possession).

I need a layer referral to prosecute this insurance claim. The actual claimed loss is about $900,000.00.

Answered on: 8/22/13, 6:25 am by Scott Riddle

If you need a lawyer, make some calls and set some appointments with litigation lawyers in your area. Based on your post, you can expect that most will require a retainer for the litigation if they determine there is a case.

Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC Suite 1530 Tower Place, 3340 Peachtree Road Atlanta, GA 30326

Answered on: 8/22/13, 1:38 pm by Robert Gardner

Our firm handles litigation cases, and we do have an office in Gainesville at 718 Oak Street. Feel free to give me a call to set up a time to meet and discuss the particulars of the case. (770) 307-4899

Hicks, Massey & Gardner, LLP 53 W. Candler Street Winder, GA 30680