Georgia  |  Legal Ethics

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/26/13, 4:04 pm

I am on probation as a sex offender and it is known that we have to register with the sheriff of the county you live. Also if you want to move or do anything else. I was locked up on charges of moving and not doing the paperwork i needed. I was locked up for 2 and a half months. I lost my job, house, and other things because they didn't want to do their job. when i do get out i go to the sheriff and get the paperwork to show that i did what i was suppose to do. Can i sue them?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search