Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in Georgia

I am 16 years old living in georgia i am an illegal immigrant i was brought here when i was 7 years old by my parents and now things are becoming very hard here in georgia is there any way u can gain citizenship while i am already here ? marriage maybe ? or other?

Asked on 5/21/11, 4:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You posted your question under legal malpractice law, and since that is very different than immigration law, odds are you won't get any responses. You may want to repost in the correct area so the right type lawyers see it.

Note that at age 16 you can't do anything. Anything you can do must wait until age 18.

Read more
Answered on 5/21/11, 4:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now