Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in Georgia

Can you file suit against an attorney in small claims court

Asked on 2/04/13, 8:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Suit for what? To collect a debt under $15,000, yes, the same as anyone else. A malpractice claim (the category you chose) - it is safe to say that would be a waste of time for many reasons and that is something to discuss with a lawyer. In fact, you'll need two lawyers.

Read more
2/04/13, 8:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88273 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now