Georgia  |  Legal Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/06/12, 11:25 am

I purchase a vehicle for my granddaughter and she sign to pay the down payment and they took her information to withdrawal the down payment and monthly payment from her account but the car was finance in my name and since my wife stay in the house she had to be included in the finance, but she didn't never had to before. Said she didn't have a choice she had top be included in the finance of the vehicle. Now my grandaughter, she didn't want the car and cancel her down payment and monthly payment information. Now they want me to make the down payment once they found how she cancel her card and payment. So now Im stuck with car that I can't afford and my wife name on a car she didn't want to be apart of. We took the car back the next day but they had already sold her trade in and said there was nothing we could do. We left the car on the lot for almost a month until they said what ever they sale it for we would have pay the remaining balance. So now we struggling to my the payment and we over seventy years old. What can we do

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search