Legal Question in Mediation in Georgia

In mediation I told my soon to be ex husband that I was going to move with my mom and our two boys in hopes that I would have secured a job near my mom's house. Since mediation I have not secured a job. I would like to stay in our marital residence until it sells. Our agreement says I will vacate the home on July 15th. Is there a way I can have this overturned to help provide stability for our children, instead of us moving out so he can move back in?

Asked on 6/16/13, 3:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Generally mediated settlements are final. There is one person who will know. It's your lawyer. None of us have read the pleadings or mediation. He has.

Read more
Answered on 6/16/13, 5:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Mediation questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now