Legal Question in Military Law in Georgia

Awol/deserter from Fort Benning

Hello Sir, I am gone from Fort Benning since June, 2007. I was put on 30 days convalescent leave as had hair line fracture in my foot developed on week ten of OSUT . The difficult thing was I had no family in America to go, so got authorisation from my command to go to England where I have dual citizenship. There were alot of variables in me not going back at the time but ultimately it was my choice. I seek legal representation to negotiate my return to fort benning and to try whatever it takes to get me back into training. I wish to continue my career in the army and will take whatever punishment handed down to me, but just dont want to be dishcharged.

Asked on 5/12/08, 7:03 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Scot Sikes Law Offices of Scot Sikes
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Awol/deserter from Fort Benning

I am best positioned to assist you, as I make my home and office outside of Fort Benning. I specialize in worldwide military criminal defense work, and I know the local commanders and prosecutors. Indeed, I served at Fort Benning during two separate tours. Call me for a no-strings-attached initial consult.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/08, 1:58 pm
Neal Puckett The Law Firm of Puckett and Faraj, PC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Awol/deserter from Fort Benning

Please contact me for a free, confidential consultation by phone.

Read more
Answered on 5/12/08, 8:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88393 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Charles AspinwallCharles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLCLos Lunas, NM
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now