Georgia  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/18/04, 10:25 pm

auto accident

a year ago i was involved in a car acccident that involved three cars my car was the middle car my car was struck from behind and i hit the car in front of me the driver of the car that hit me was found at fault at the scene for he admitted that he was distracted by the children in the car he was driving my car was damaged and i went to my doctor who said i had whiplash so iwent to therapy for three months problem, the driver had no drivers license ihired an attorney whom just wrote me back after accepting the case almost ayear ago, saying he exhausted all resources in attempting to handle my claim he won't answer my phone calls, my insurance company paid my car repairs, also for my therapy how about my pain and suffering? the car that hit me did have insurance at the time and the driver was the boyfriend of the owner of the car,can you tell me what i can do? thank you jch

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search