Legal Question in Personal Injury in Georgia

My daughter and I were in a restaurant on Saturday and she drank a glass of water that had a piece glass in it and some got caught in her gum. What can we do

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Presumably, you alerted the management and that comped the meal and may have even given you gift certificates/cards for the future. I am sure they were glad to know so they could check for other problems. Otherwise, you don't mention any cuts, damages, medical bills, etc., so presumably there are no actual damages. If you are asking whether this incident is a reason to get a big check, when there are no damages at all, the answer is no.

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

Absent any medical bills, you tell the manager (at the time of the incident), who probably comps the meal and gives you a gift card to come back again. Unless there are serious medical injuries, it's not a legal problem. The more polite you are, and the quicker you tell the manager, the more they will likely do, as good customer service.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Georgia