Georgia  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/15/10, 10:01 am

Mental Anguish in Georgia, what are your rights. An Affair between my sister-in-law and another married man on the job. I have been all the way to the top of the chain to fix this problem and none of the men in this chain has done anything about this. We have got into arguments on the job and this also affects my personal life due to my family being involved. They are both married to other people and this is against my beliefs. I have to see this daily at the job and feel as though nobody will listen to me about this complaint. I have been here 6 years and I am fixing to give up my job due to the humiliation this causes me with the other men at the workplace.There are only two females in this department and this is how I get treated because I am not like her. The men treat this as though it is okay for affairs to happen. I now have anxiety attacks when I think about going into work, so my attendance now has become a problem. I am on medication and have been on this medication for the last 2 years due to this workplace. This has been going on since 2008, and has only gotten worse with the two of them. I am now starting to see a Therapist for the mental anguish this has caused me. I have all the documentation where I have went all the way from the first complaint, grievance, and now EEOC once again without any actions taken. I know that this is against our policy book but the men that are in charge seem to think that this is okay. I can't even begin to explain what this has put me through mentally.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search