Georgia  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/03/13, 3:57 pm

A partially coherent stroke victim in a rehab center was served papers that he was being sued for continued hardships from an auto accident he was at fault for two years ago. He has no legal guardian or representative. He was told he has 30 days to respond and envelope was left on his bed/table. He is incapable of reading or really understanding what was delivered. Who can respond to the lawsuit? Should someone at the center have intervened? Expectations for his mental recovery are slim, and distant family has been out of touch for over 20 years...

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search