Legal Question in Personal Injury in Georgia

How to settle bodily injury claim? i was in a auto accident that wasn't my fault

Bryce Angell The Angell Law Firm

It is very important that you do not attempt to settle your case until you have been discharged from your treating Dr. and you have all of the medical records, bills, notes from all of your doctors. Your settlement will be final and any treatment afterwards will not be covered. Call me if you would like a complimentary overview of what you need to do moving forward. Also, i can send you a sample letter you can use for your demand package.

-bryce angell

770-217-4954

Quinn Johnson, Esq. Johnson PC, Attorneys at Law

If you were hurt in a car accident and some other driver is at fault (ex: ticket given to other driver), you may be able to recover for your injuries from the other driver's insurance.

You should consult with an attorney today to discuss your options. Also, be careful not to post any other details on this (or any other) public website.

Please feel free to email me for additional information and free consultation. (info@jcoip.com)

Good luck.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Georgia