Georgia  |  Personal Injury

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? GA/SC

i used to play guitar hero and rock band religiously, and used the guitar controllers, often playing until my wrist and finger joints ached... i would have a dull pain in my wrist while i wasnt playing, but never thought there would be permanent damage caused by playing a game. over this last year the pain has intensified, flaring up from time to time, becoming nearly unbearable. i have yet to go to the doctor, as i do not have health insurance.

my question is this: if it turns out that there is something seriously wrong with my wrist (it just so happens to be my left wrist, the one under the most stress during play), and the doctor says it is likely that the use of the guitar controller is the cause, do i have legal grounds to sue?

im dont go around looking for reasons to sue people, but like i said, its borderline unbearable, and if it continues getting worse, who knows where it will lead me.

i dont remember ever reading any warnings, but i could have missed it @.@

thank you very much.