Georgia  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/08/07, 7:06 am

theft by deception

My situation is ''theft by deception'' from an ex-lover who wants to now say that I am stalking him when he owe me over $3000 dollars. I have no receipts because I never felt the relationship would end as it did.

I trusted him and now his defense is that I am stalkinig him when asking for my money.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search