Legal Question in Personal Injury in Georgia

So my wife was in a car accident today, enough for the airbags to deploy, but the driver's side did not deploy, just the passanger side. When we bought the car the horn was broken, so we took it back to the dealership in las vegas, and they repaired it. I'm thinking that they might have done something to the airbag when taking appart the steering wheel (ie. not putting it back together correctly) and caused it to not go off. Thus my wife slammed into the steering wheel. Is there anything i can do from a legal standpoint and what are my odds of success with this information in a law suit?

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

People sue when they suffer damages. What are your wife's injuries such that a lawsuit is necessary? You failed to say anything at all about that so it is not possible to tell you your "odds of success."

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Georgia