Legal Question in Product Liability in Georgia


my husband had made a provision in his will to give 1000.00 to two grown children, I do not have the money to pay them, am I going to have to pay them since I am executrix?

Asked on 5/04/08, 3:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: will

If there are assets in the estate, you have to do what the will says. Since probate is not a do it yourself project, I assume you have a lawyer involved, and he will know from the language what you must do. You should be asking him.

Read more
Answered on 5/04/08, 6:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Products Liability questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Products Liability Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now