Georgia  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/25/13, 8:43 am

I bought a car n my exhusband cosigned on a car my name is only on the registration and he took my car what can I do to get it back I called the police they said there is nothing I can do

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search