Georgia  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/11/13, 5:11 pm

My brother & I are joint owners of property in Union Co, GA. He wants me to buy him out of his half. Is all that's needed for this transaction a quitclaim deed & transfer of money before a notary? If not, what else is required? Thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search