Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Georgia

In my divorce in 2007, I was to sell a rental property. Wife was to set sell's price. House was worth less than price she set and would never sell. Wife took me to court in 2010, said I was blocking the sale of the home. She told the Judge she had a qualified buyer that day. I was made to sign quick claim deed. Wife never sold the home. She moved into it. The HUD 1 she turned into the court was fake. She printed it off the internet. The house is still in her name. Do I have a legitament case against her?

Asked on 6/19/13, 8:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Harold Holcombe Harold D. Holcombe, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The wording of the court order would determine your rights. Without that no intelligent evalution can be made of your case.

Read more
Answered on 6/19/13, 10:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now