Georgia  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/24/12, 9:19 am

my father passed in 2010 and did not deed his house to any of his children. there are five of us. i would love to get the property, how would i go about getting this property in atlanta, ga

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search