Georgia  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/27/12, 2:03 pm

can a ga resident legally request an audit of a hoa? If so, what is the response time to bring forth all docs.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search