Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Georgia

how do I have my mother taken off of a deed that she is listed as guardian because I received the property when I was a child. I am now almost 40.

Asked on 10/04/13, 5:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have not given enough details to know what will be needed, but you will need a lawyer and your mother will have to sign proper paperwork.

Read more
Answered on 10/04/13, 5:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now