Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Georgia

as a part of divorce settlement from 2009, i am to purchase my ex wifes half ownership in a second home we have. i will be refinancing next week to get the money out of the house to buy her out. what legal document woudl be use for her to sign her ownership interest in the home over to me? the home is in gulf shores alabama though we both live in roswell georgia. thank you.

Asked on 6/27/13, 10:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need an Alabama lawyer to draft the proper papers.

Read more
Answered on 6/27/13, 10:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now