Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Georgia

I own property that I have to cross my neighbor property to get to mine my deed shows a 30 ft irrevocable easement as access. What rights do i have to stop building on my easement

Asked on 7/07/13, 4:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It depends on the exact wording of the easement. Take a copy to a local real estate lawyer immediately. Inaction can jeapordize your easement.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/13, 5:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now