Georgia  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/13/08, 10:11 am

''Subject To'' real estate contract

Is there a specific form to use for a real estate sale ''subject to'' an existing mortgage? The forms I've seen thus far don't seem to lend themselves to this transaction. Thanks JB

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search