Georgia  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/13/12, 9:52 am

Tenant lease is over. both tenant and landlord agreed to move out notice/date. Tenant wont vacate property of personal effect. do i need an eviction notice or can i enter the property and dispose of property? live in georgia

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search