Georgia  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/04/13, 1:04 pm

My wife owns a property (title & loan) on which her parents and brother are living. There is no renter's agreement. My wife want's get the brother evicted from the property.

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/04/13, 1:08 pm by Glen Ashman

After she gives him 60 days written notice to move, if he doesn't move, she gets a lawyer and files a dispossesory in Magistrate Court. She must first give that notice.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Ashman Law Office 2791 Main Street EAST POINT Atlanta, GA 30344

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search