Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Georgia

I am being accused of sexual assault at work by another employee and they file a police complaint here in georgia.The complaint is false what should i do once police Detective call me for questioning?

Asked on 10/24/12, 3:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have a criminal matter. You are being accused of a crime and potentially facing jail and a lifetime of a criminal record. You need a criminal lawyer and you need to see one before you talk to the police. It does not good for you to tell an internet website you are innocent. Everyone says that.

Read more
Answered on 10/24/12, 3:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now