Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Georgia

My daughter was assalted &, battery by policemen, affraid & don't trust anyone in this district, what do I do ?

Asked on 10/24/13, 1:37 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Call the GBI.

Read more
Answered on 10/24/13, 1:42 pm
S. Carlton Rouse Rouse & Co., LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If there is proof of your daughters injury, most police departments have an Internal Affairs division. I suggest you make out a complaint. The next step is to contact a civil lawyer regarding any potential claims that you may have.

Best of luck,

Read more
Answered on 10/24/13, 4:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now