Georgia  |  Sexual Harassment

I Feel Violated....Am I being a baby?

I recently took a cashier job at a local grocery store to put aside a little cash for christmas. Terribly over-qualified, but just needed that little extra for the holidays. Here's what happened, I feel voilated, or am I just being a baby?

1st week - Store Manager says nice hairdo, then turns around and asks if I'm losing hair...(I'm already self-conscious anyway)

2nd week - I make a mistake on the register, call store manager, and he states in front of a customer ''I understand, you're a blonde)..

3rd week - humiliates me in front of customers because of work constraints I had set

Last Saturday: Tells me he ''Loves me like a sister'', later that day, yells ''luv ya''' across the warehouse, and still later, feels comfortable to tickle me up my ribcage.

I came home crying, talked to the store produce manager, and she said it gave her the creeps...didn't talk to manager, tried to brush it off, but no one has the right to touch me except my husband! Husband called asking for franchise owner's phone number (manager's father), and no return phone call. Didn't go back to work, feel like manager might be joking around, but we're both too old, and it's not proper is it? I've never said stuff like that to him.