Georgia  |  Sexual Harassment

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/20/02, 4:56 pm

Still A Minor!

I am a minor who is being harassed at work by my manager. I would like to know what can be done to make it stop, or what needs to be done so it doesn't go any further.


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search