Legal Question in Tax Law in Georgia

My CEO was given 2,160,000 shares of stock, in a company he founded,

for the total purchase of his company. No stock values were ever

filed with IRS. The stock was originally worth $2 per share. Is

there any way he can get a write-off for the enormous loss???

lewie white

Asked on 11/15/13, 8:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The CEO needs a CPA or tax lawyer who can do tax planning, not a third party asking questions on the internet to lawyers who have no idea what the situation is.

Read more
Answered on 11/16/13, 4:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Tax and Taxation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now