Georgia  |  Tax Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/08/11, 5:33 pm

Do county assessors in Georgia have a legal right to enter a home that has been standing for 55 years with no structural change for assessment purposes. Crawford County Georgia left a note on my doorknob saying they needed entrance to take pictures.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search