Legal Question in Traffic Law in Georgia

Is there any way to appeal for a suspended driving license after the 10 day limit is up?

Asked on 9/29/09, 7:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Martin Hilliard Martin G. Hilliard, PC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Not usually, unless you can get the administrative law judge to grant you an extention of have the officer withdraw the police report.


Read more
Answered on 10/05/09, 5:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now