Legal Question in Traffic Law in Georgia

can they take me to court for a 4 year old speeding ticket in Georgia?

Asked on 6/10/13, 7:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Gardner Hicks, Massey & Gardner, LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, although you may have a basis fora statutory speedy trial motion. Also, these types of cases go stale when that long from and arrest to trial, so you may have a good shot at beating it or having it reduced.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 11:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now