Legal Question in Traffic Law in Georgia

Hi, I got a traffic ticket and according to ordinance on it the ticket is one fine, but the office wrote the wrong ordinance and apparently the data entry people in the county changed the ordinance. Can they legal change what he officer wrote and and can I held to correct fines and fee vs what was written which conflicts with the ordinance?

Asked on 9/17/13, 6:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Traffic citations can be amended, or even replaced, by a new citation or an accusation.

Read more
Answered on 9/17/13, 9:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now