Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Georgia

Does Georgia allows Enhanced Life Estate Deed ?

What would the easiest way to add my wife to my real estate property in Georgia ?

Asked on 11/19/10, 11:26 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The "easiest way" - a new deed. Whether that is appropriate or accomplishes what you want to do is anyone's guess, and not the advice you get from a message board from people who know nothing about your situation or estate planning goals.

Read more
Answered on 11/24/10, 11:32 am
Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Call a lawyer such as myself for help with a new deed. There are pros and cons (and also variations as to how you might deed it) that I can discuss with you.

Read more
Answered on 11/24/10, 4:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now